Over the last few days, I’ve been getting a tonne of inspiration from the Self-Acceptance Online Summit. It’s free, is still running… it’s not too late to sign up. Here’s the link: https://www.soundstrue.com/store/self-acceptance-summit/free-access
To be honest, I wasn’t too sure what to expect when signing up. I hadn’t heard of Sounds True, Danielle LaPorte, Caroline Myss and many others whose teachings and insights now resonate deeply. I am very thankful for this Summit and now have a raft of new concepts, tools and perspectives that wouldn’t have been unearthed otherwise.
Each day give rise to an email containing three to four new seminars in your inbox. You then have 12 hours to listen to each Seminar from the time it was uploaded … the subsequent ones then continue to rotate through.
Some of my favs so far:
- IYANLA VANZANT: Life coach and author, host of Iyanla: Fix My Life on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network ❤️
- DANIELLE LAPORTE: Equal parts poet and entrepreneurial badass, author of The Desire Map 🦋
- ROSIE MOLINARY: Radical self-acceptance champion and author of Beautiful You 🔆
- RUTH KING: Teacher of Insight Meditation and mindfulness, author of Healing Rage 🌸
- Glenn Schiraldi, PhD, Lt. Col. (USAR, Ret.): Quietly Glad — Self-Esteem and Self-Acceptance 🌴
- ELENA BROWER: Yoga teacher and author of The Art of Attention 🙏🏼
- Rick Hanson, PhD: Letting in the Good 🌼
- KRISTIN NEFF, PHD: One of the first researchers to do empirical studies on self-compassion, and author of Self-Compassion 🌱
While listening, I found it useful to keep a notebook handy, so key quotes, approaches and ideas can be jotted down while they’re fresh.
Am sharing this with you in case it sounds like something you’d like to explore. But be quick! It’s not going to be on for much longer. 💙